The Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP) provides as much as 510 hours of English language tuition to migrants that are eligible humanitarian entrants to greatly help them discover foundation English language and settlement abilities, allowing them to participate socially and economically in Australian culture.
Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP)
The Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP) is funded by the Australian federal government and provides up to 510 hours of free English language lessons to provides free English language and settlement skills training to eligible migrants and refugees within their first 5 years in Australia.
Box Hill Institute provides:
- quality English language training, guidance and help.
- a secure and supportive learning environment.
- staff which can be accordingly skilled and experienced.
- guidance and help to stay in Australia.
- free culturally appropriate childcare for qualified children while going to AMEP
You are entitled to the AMEP if you’re a permanent resident of Australia or perhaps you hold an eligible short-term visa. In addition, you need to meet the following time frames through the date of one’s visa commencement or arrival in Australia to stay qualified:
- register with an AMEP supplier within half a year (or one year you arrived in Australia if you are under 18 years of age when)
- commence your tuition within year
- complete your tuition within 5 years.
You are in a position to access the AMEP after these right time structures in the event that you make an application for an expansion.
To discover if you should be qualified or even sign up for the scheduled program, call the AMEP group to go over.
Certificate II & III in English (AMEP) & SLPET Alumni
We relocated to Australia a couple of years ago with my loved ones.